Wednesday 13 May 2009

Blood On Our Shoes Mixtape #4!


So!Broken Beats thought to give it a go since Rasmio's last effort made them feel a bit jealous actually...Its mostly tracks from artists we 've blogged about in the past and a lot of them have been "Tracks Of The Day".. The mixing totally sucks but(!) after the 4th time you 'll get to listen to it you might even start to like it.. Enjoy!

Tracklist:
1. Post War Years - Whole World On Its Head
2. Wave Machines - I Go I Go I Go
3. The Aspirins For My Children - Hollow Out
4. The Cocknbullkid - I 'm Not Sorry
5. Esser - Headlock
6. La Roux - Quicksand
7. Little Boots - Meddle
8. We Have Band - You 've Had Band
9. EAR PWR - Waterslide
10.  Passion Pit - Sleepyhead

Share the headphones

1 comment:

renos...0/1 said...

πολύ καλή δουλειά φίλε μου !!!!
αν θες ρίξε μια ματιά και στο δικό μου blog (rottelsound.blogspot.com)
και να θυμάσαι...
666 the number of the BEAT